Thursday, August 2, 2012

BUMP


This is what on bulletin boards is an almost contentless "notice".

Things have been pretty rough here as far as peace-of-mind to create blog entries is concerned. I am just about to return to my home in Kalamazoo, and I REALLY hope that this changes matters. SO... I am hoping to crank this thing up again, maybe as soon as the weekend. There's an interesting survey of a mid-19th century catalog on meteorite sightings, some of which are VERY non-meteorite sounding. And I'm taking a couple of the 1952 era photo files back with me to do those. In two weeks approximately, a "gang" of CUFOSians is coming to my place for a get-together [including Rodeghier, Clark, Bullard, Schmitt ] and some news is likely to come out of that as well.

Anyway... I'm trying to get back at this.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your peace of mind comes back strong and that whatever is going on becomes easier.

    Also....count your blessings! You're looking forward to your friends calling in who are 'A-List' ufological, folkloric and anomalist figures.

    It could be worse. Last weekend, I was trying to explain to friends that the Randi Challenge set a bar so high as to be unreachable. Even J Clark at his most 'been there, done that, whatever' is a better prospect than people who don't know, don't care and haven't read anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Professor wrote: "In two weeks approximately, a "gang" of CUFOSians is coming to my place for a get-together [including Rodeghier, Clark, Bullard, Schmitt ] and some news is likely to come out of that as well." - - -

    Would I love to be fly on the wall of that get together! :-)

    Wishing you peace of mind for whatever is unsettling you, as well!

    ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive